Hi everyone!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Kristi Ambrose, Jan 18, 2017.

1. Jan 18, 2017
    Kristi Ambrose

Kristi Ambrose New Member

I just joined up with this forum! It looks like a really cool place to meet new people that are interested in the same thing I am interested in which is home remodeling and improvement. I wouldn't say I am an expert by any means. I mean I don't have a construction or remodeling business or anything, but I do know quite a bit and I am always willing to learn more! I recently purchased 2 homes, one in Pgh and one in Florida. Both of which need a lot of work, especially in the kitchen area lol. So I figured I would check a few forums out and see what ideas I can grab from you guys on things like flooring, cabinetry, countertops, etc.

Anyway, I look forward to talking with everyone. Thanks for letting me join your little community.

Kristi

MariaClayton and Nifty like this.
  2. Jan 23, 2017
    Nifty

Nifty Administrator Staff Member

Welcome! Looking forward to seeing some of you thoughts and pics!

3. Feb 13, 2017
    Kristi Ambrose

Kristi Ambrose New Member

Thanks! I look forward to posting. Always good to join a forum where you can find some nice like-minded folks to talk to and get to know!

4. Apr 6, 2017
    Smart Red

Smart Red Member

Hi, Kristi. I haven't been on much lately, but I welcome you and look forward to a growing friendship on the forum.

Yup! Kitchens and bathrooms are the two rooms most likely to need attention when you purchase a new (to you) house. Been there, done that over and over these past 43 years. I've often joked -- too close to the truth to be funny -- that my mother got more use out of my husband after we married than I did. Seems every one of her apartments and home kitchens and bathrooms got my spouse's remodeling attention well before we had a chance to build our own home here.

Nifty likes this.
  5. Jan 18, 2019
    MariaClayton

MariaClayton Guest

Hello Kristi!
    Welcome to this board!

6. Jun 19, 2019
    GinaginaGina

GinaginaGina Guest

Hi Kristi! :)